Iliterate Poet

A dumping ground for my works in progress.

11 May 2012

Found Art

As this morning is such a lovely sunny day I thought I'd take some of my art outside and photograph it for you. As many of you know, I haven't written much poetry lately - if you didn't already know - that's because I've been busy creating art (Digital images and videos, Wood carvings, sculpture, paintings, mixed media and the next thing to tackle is Glass). This is just a small selection from my found art series. I have quite a few new projects on the go too, more ideas than time to produce them all, which is another thing I'm working at changing. Anyway, I hope that you enjoy what you see. 

I should probably do a write up for each piece, but I've only posted these for the people who have asked me what I'm working on - I had intended to wait until I got around to creating my new Artist website before putting any pics up, but it seemed churlish to make you wait.

 I've also added a few poems over the last two weeks for you word hungry folk and I intend to get some more recordings done for you audio-types; Kinesthetic-types will have to visit me in person. 





















1 comments:

I've nominated you for the Inspiring Blog Award, because you always do (inspire me) and because you don't post things nearly often enough!
 

Post a Comment