Iliterate Poet

A dumping ground for my works in progress.

26 Jun 2012

Sculpture Investment Proposal

Most people lack belief in themselves to the point of self-destruction, I on the other hand, have the polar opposite problem. A pittance, is the bowl outstretched, to continue breezing on the mantle; and so easy it would disapear without these crumbs selflessly brushed from caked plate. How can one even hope to stop the hate - to help the divide and the toppers, toppler's principle. A pittance in pennies, though a Faustian stake; and so here it is, that beastly rub, that I shall still partake - for this truth remains to an end: An unfading urge to me belongs, the will too is strong and I WILL have these crumbs, which I need to create. I will flog what's mine, make profit for the line, all of the time increasing in size, I've eyed a sculpture that reaches the skies. These breadcrumbs are foundations so I can start the rise, because the circle of creation is near to a square and the bumble bees don't give a damn. 



0 comments:

Post a Comment