Iliterate Poet

A dumping ground for my works in progress.

30 Dec 2010

From Layman to Shaman in One Shot

As I sit on this toadstool
All - micro-fied my vision
I ponder and wonder
still cannot arrive at a decision
Step back! not twice mind
Once is enough to do the trick
Macro-fied precision
and all becomes clear.
far away but somehow still near
vision views one, two, then three fungi
thousands now appeared
a period past, they melted and merged
as they seem submerged,
into one and another.
This micro-macro-fied mushroom metaphor
became a thrown for all.
this beautiful fungal toadstool.
The decision to make, became clear
There are no decisions from up here
it isn't near, it isn't clear,
it isn't far, it isn't obscured
it isn't polite nor is it rude
it just isn't, and how do I know?
because I was told by this fun-guy.
We had a belly full of laughs
and some reindeer tea.
standing on my toadstool
My vision set me free.

2 comments:

He is affection and the present because he has made the house which is open to the frothy winter and to the murmur of summer, he who has purified drink and food, he who is the charm of fugitive places and the superhuman delight of halts. He is the affection and the future, the strength and the love which we, standing in rage and boredom, see passing in the stormy sky among banners of ectasy

Arthur Rimbaud ( via Monneypenny)
 
Take hold of ectasy, wrap yourself in banners, break chains with bordom and rage, life starts now, so turn the page ;) Thanks 008
 

Post a Comment