Iliterate Poet

A dumping ground for my works in progress.

22 Jan 2011

Zeus' Fiery Fame

There is a platoon of satellites in the heavens
and Zeus will soon ignite a fiery flame, for
not playing along with this long game, over and over
Same of the same, Maim after Maim, in what name?
There is a blanket of frequencies over our heads
And we become beacons, for gloomy Sunday tunes.
They're firing rockets at the moon, actions of a loon?
Bust and boom, part of the doom, part of the play.
Finding, claiming, maiming again and again
All this pain caused with no shame, divide, share
Bounty kill. Market the water, market the rain
Market air? have you lost your brain. Market me?
I'm not worth anything in your game, I choose to refrain.
I'm not a Pablo's hound or a Skinner's pigeon pecking fool
There is a squadron of satellites in the heavens
and Zeus will soon ignite a fiery flame.

0 comments:

Post a Comment