Iliterate Poet

A dumping ground for my works in progress.

23 Mar 2011

Bubble Pop





Lend me your eyes and I will help you to see.
I come not to shelter, but burst a brutish bubble.
And destroy the stagnant Oxygen, encased within.
Purified by the abundance, of free and fresh air.
Perforated perfection, restores a balance lost.
A mere micro bubble within the Macro bubble - Micro-pop!
And Jim's "Tears of wine", will soon depart.
Surface tension is reversed, subversion dispersed.
Flimsy film with golden hues, in a spherical cap collapses,
Golden bows of droplets, rain down on all around,
That bigger bubble gets to shine, down on hallowed ground.
With Zero curvature mean design, golden hues, travel the line
Equally endowed and all allowed, to taste, a morsel, of freedom.




8 comments:

Always love watching the iridescent colors on a bubble..but to read a poem about it? That's a first. Beautiful.
 
Schri, Thanks for your comment. Bubbles are a great teaching aid too. I have many Art ideas involving Iridescence - when one finds the necessary funds, one will create them ;)))
 
You do know me..by the way.. The reverse of Mayirp is??? :)
 
Hello beloved Priyam :)
 
Evocative, thank you. Slippery blend of visual and scientific. It's my first visit to your blog, I haven't read much contemporary British poetry. Except Don Paterson. Love his poems, and love yours now.

Christine Healy
 
Hi Christine, Thank you for the lovely comment. I use this blog, as a dumping place for some of my ideas and prose. You will find the wheat and the chaff, lying side by side here; please bare this in mind as you look around ;)Enjoy.
 
J'ai à l'école, appris, l'anglais
Mais de la poésie, ce ne fut qu'en français
Sur Twitter voguant depuis un mois
J'y ai trouvé un poète qui provoque l'émoi

@Pinsondesarbres
 
Thank you Pinsondesarbre, Glad that you found me :)
 

Post a Comment