Iliterate Poet

A dumping ground for my works in progress.

14 Sept 2010

Jed and I

Jed and I were walking in the night.
Sith drove by, brandishing his sabre light.
I turned to Jed and said: "sith gave me a fright!"
Jed replied: "I thought he'd died?"
Sith drove back, in his black Cadillac;
Got right out and started to laugh.
I turned to Jed and quietly said:
"what's with him, why all the din?"
Jed replied with watery eyes; declared:
"Sith is going to kill us!"
"Jed!" said I, "there's no need to cry;
Sith's time is Nye!"
Jed replied with bloodshot eyes:
"What are you going to do?"
Jed-I, said I: "The night's gone by;
Sith has left, the darkness gone;
Endless battle, the light side won."

3 comments:

Nice this One Shot is!
 
Really like it - great contrast with the light and dark and the inference of the Jedi and the Sith

very clever
thanks for sharing with One Shot

Moonie smiles
 
Thank you for your kind words! May the force be with you.
 

Post a Comment