Iliterate Poet

A dumping ground for my works in progress.

14 Sept 2010

Savannah

Evolution or Genesis
is this the point, that I did miss
There both easy, to dismiss
It’s in the question
That it does fail
The premise becomes very frail
Is it this? or is it that?
Limiting the options
It’s neither if you must know
You can’t comprehend
What it is, in the end
Too random to be created
Too ordered to be evolved
Grand design suggests a plan
Metamorphosed by man
To give it a label
and try to understand, to give a hand
To a mind blinded by logic
Grouping mentality, herding wilder beast
Sanctity in big tribes
Eventually, the queen bee, will decree
I own you’re free!
Six days you say and out of clay
You really are so lay
Get a grip, close your lip
You really sound, like a dipstick
I don’t mean, to be pessimistic
But do you expect, that I should not object
That I don’t use my intellect,
to select and reject, agree every object
was made in that time
You’re having a hoot, were not moving back
We got rid of your controlling system map.
The trouble with groups of any kind
Is that we always revert back to the hive
Power in people goes to their head
They soon see red, as they control the whole
We’re all entrapped, and that’s the goal
On the savannah some would say
Humanity killed and carried away.
Survival of the fittest
Good when your on-top
When you’re on the bottom
You’ll beg for it to stop.
The questioned skewed with your logical views
Inherited from the past
Try something new, take a new view
Think for yourself. I wish you good health,
Whatever your decision
I’m just living my own perfect vision.

0 comments:

Post a Comment