Iliterate Poet

A dumping ground for my works in progress.

14 Sept 2010

That place

For I was once a lowly, empty vessel
fallen - my grace
When all of a sudden
I happened on this place
journeyed through time and space
left those worlds behind
eyes unstuck as I do look
my mind no longer blind
Filled now to the brim
knowledge of sagacity
burns deep within
Wisdom of the ages
power of the sages
seen from whence it all began
right from the very start
Ancient mechanical art
primary part, primed by the heart.
Saint modan sway'd as he played,
the system's machine.
Harp of opposites to encompass all
From animal rite, to the present day
on into the future and then back to relay
gifts more right on linear times
and lessons about the world
for those that are yet to be
image of the lighted sun
vision of the glee to come
vision of enlightened souls
Vision of the free.

0 comments:

Post a Comment