Iliterate Poet

A dumping ground for my works in progress.

1 Sept 2010

Culture

Cult and cultures mine
for I am not the fine.
No payment is due of mine.
Element is what is mine
the physical and the sign.
I produce the wine,
mind upon mind is endless and blind
Higher cognition of another kind
Physical plane of nature
Hypnosis in your head...red, then blue
Another association, that came true
One that still bounds you
Touch it feel it is it so? No!
money I here you cry.
Energy is ultimate high.
Creativity is your tool,
bonded is your toil,
Respect those that respect you
no matter how few!
One will do if you have a clue
Gadgets are a powerful spell
but not as strong as earth and hell.
Fire is trouble, it could even burst the bubble
Fight fire with fire is not your desire.
I own the land that maketh,
the sand that maketh me.
I am the privileged ,I am the free.
Contracts that I manufacture
Create pasture, that being forth paper.
For we are the land

0 comments:

Post a Comment