Iliterate Poet

A dumping ground for my works in progress.

1 Sept 2010

Power of the mind

Power of the mind is
what’s behind, null is the truth,
But top to bottom should be grey
not of the alien lay.
Only us who realises, are allowed to say.
Metaphysics of the day
used my spell and it went away.
Earthly roamer, roaming free
Alpha theta beta divided are we.
Musketeers of the years. Am I not me!
Language a symbol barrier join with me.
And together we can be free on the earth as it is in heaven.
Emptied, then filled with our guild.
We are the creator, the top innovator.
Psychology is the mind of the free
Psychology is like a tree.
The tree of life, layer upon Layer upon lay.
This is my art from the start.
How I rule without being crawl.
Tools of my trade will be saved.

0 comments:

Post a Comment