Iliterate Poet

A dumping ground for my works in progress.

12 Sept 2010

Fallacy of fallacies

Petitio principii.
Beg the question!
All things come to an end?
Not-so-true!
Circulus vitiosus - in your logic of division,
derision, and ultimately, supposition.
The whole was created: Circulus vitiosus.
So, then do pray - tell me one day
how ends could betray, when joined as one?
I'll not be found begging!
You, who says, all things come to an end,
are welcome to my crumbs my friend.
I'll not pretend to accept the premise,
but don't dismiss, that my remiss,
is altogether pointless.
Epistemological and dialectical force
is the cause, the fallacy laws, not the cures.
Begging based on beggars knowledge.
the blind leading the blind.
Throughout the ages, from time to time
the true knowledge is divine, sublime
as I hinted in this rhyme.
Premise based on, focused attention
of many a soul, from past to present.
Randomness bent, to the will of mans mind.
Now, I’ll leave that fallacy of fallacies behind.

0 comments:

Post a Comment