Iliterate Poet

A dumping ground for my works in progress.

12 Sept 2010

Outer space

Gone on a mission to outer space,
Went out of my mind to visit this place,
To play this game I used my ACE.
Started to trace back, in my Hippocampus,
Pineal gland of the grand Ozymandias
See monster, horse, Cornu Ammonis
Click-click-adder-click, switching back and forth,
Switching bewitching, switching to and thro’,
Now if I jam that switch off, off I will go.
But if I jam that switch on, a rainbow I become.
If I jam that switch on, the brighter I can be.
Just pure waves of sunlight, is what does happen to me.
No body, no soul, as they’re sealed complete,
engulfing the whole, whilst being devoured by one.
body more dense, mind is the brightest sense,
From up here I feel alright.
Positive brain full of light.

0 comments:

Post a Comment